Status: Regular Full-time, Exempt (salaried)
Reports to: Board of Directors, with accountability to network participants and Tides Center (fiscal sponsor) Resource Development
• Provide a bold vision for resource development, rooted in the big picture aspirations of river stakeholders; this may include a major campaign for the Willamette River.
• Assess resource opportunities (including in-kind) through developing and deepening relationships with network partners and participants. • Establish a Funding Circle, to include at least one board member and other community leaders, to collaborate on resource development strategies and implementation.
• Secure new funding and resources for priorities in the Willamette Basin identified by network participants.
• Foster and maintain relationships with diverse funding partners including individuals, foundations, corporations, and government agencies.
• Identify emerging opportunities to bring new funding partners and funds to the Willamette Basin.
• Establish systems for resource development (e.g., donor management software, annual grant calendar, etc.) Strategic Communications
• Effectively convey the stories of the Willamette River and the network to key audiences in ways that invite participation and co-creation by multiple communities and partners.
• Oversee the network’s website and the development of outreach and marketing communications