Portland CAN: Save Food table
Talk to residents about preventing food waste using the Portland CAN: Waste Less Food kit and game. Talking points and messages will be provided.
Contact: Bill Beamer, 503-823-5629
Resourceful PDX table
shifts 10:30am-noon, noon-4:30pm
Contact: Alicia Polacok, 503-823-7107
Event Recycling Lead
Join the Sunday Parkways Green team by training and supervising the trash talkers at Sunday Parkways.
A training guide and resources will be provided prior to the event. The guide will inform you of your day of responsibilities and the tools you will need to carry them out. The biggest part of your service will be to rely on your training as a Master Recycler to lead, education and assist the “Trash Talkers”, who will be there to assist you and the general public at large.
· Assist with Train the Trainers training for the “Trash Talkers”
· Serve as main site coordinator for the “Trash Talkers”
· Assist the “Trash Talkers” with set up of each trash collection site at each park and provide support if volunteer numbers are low
· Work with Informational Coordinators at the Sunday Parkways booths (make sure that the vendor’s green needs are addressed)
· Fill out a survey after the event, providing feedback about the event
Contact: Leesha Posey email@example.com