Join Our Ambassador Board!
Use Your Leadership Skills to Help Kids Succeed!
Looking to put your valuable professional skills to work for a good cause? The Children's Book Bank is seeking 6-10 young professionals to join our inaugural Ambassador Board!
What's An Ambassador Board?
We're excited to announce this new opportunity! It is a leadership opportunity that will allow for networking, civic engagement and personal development, all while learning about nonprofit board service.
Who We're Looking For:
We're seeking diverse community representatives who are young professionals in the Portland area, and are able to serve 5-6 hours a month helping to extend our network, fundraise, and advocate for our mission. We are at an exciting growth point and are especially looking to build a cohort group that is skilled in event planning, social media, project management, graphic design, and crowdfunding.
The Ambassador Board will work individually and as a team to execute projects, presentations, and events to advocate on the behalf of The Children’s Book Bank.
What We Offer:
- Challenging opportunities to grow your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Participation in regular team activities that will help you build your leadership skills, develop interesting projects and engage the public in mission-based nonprofit work.
- Full support from our team of dedicated professionals, including CBB staff, board, volunteers and other Ambassador Board members.
- Insight into the needs of your community and the families The Children's Book Bank serves.
- A place to express yourself as a leader and a change-maker... and much more!
How to Apply:
Ambassador Board Application
Ambassador Board Overview
Know someone who may be interested? Please forward this to a friend, family member or colleague! Please contact Jamie Ofstad at email@example.com with questions.