Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 10
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Be involved in projects with our Water & Energy Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Project Director (Sustainability, Energy & Climate Change) for our Portland, Oregon office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in development of multi-site energy efficiency and onsite renewable energy generation programs
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for energy, GHG, and resource reductions
- Designing sustainability and energy performance targets and accompanying strategies and achievement plans
- Developing and maintaining data management systems and business intelligence tools
- Researching leading sustainability and energy programs and initiatives
- Developing sustainability reports, disclosures, and other communications
- Managing business development activities with existing and prospective clients
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors required / Masters preferred
- Degree in engineering, energy, sustainability, or environmental discipline preferred
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) preferred
- Sustainability, energy, and/or management consulting experience preferred
- Experience in renewable energy purchasing, specifically including PPAs
- Familiarity with sustainability issues and frameworks such as CDP, GRI, GRESB, and the GHG Protocol
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence, and integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and use of programs including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and present analyses using programs including Microsoft Excel, Access, and Power BI
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to collaborate remotely across geographies and platforms
About WSP USA
WSP USA (formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff) is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?