The Climate Trust, a quickly growing non-profit, based in Portland, OR, is a national leader in the development and promotion of high quality greenhouse gas offset projects (www.climatetrust.org). We are a small organization on the edge of big things. Can you help us make it happen?
The Trust is seeking a motivated go-getter to help us take our project tracking to the next level through research, data sleuthing, and spreadsheet mojo.
Gather, review and organize historical data on Climate Trust Projects
• Review historical project paperwork and scan, name and file pertinent documents to cloud server, and ensure all files are complete
• Complete a post-mortem analysis for completed projects, completion evaluation template, and present to the team
• Use gathered data to populate fields in Salesforce
• Record project lifecycle data from contract execution, offset deliveries, payment, to eventual completion or termination for upload into registry database
• A post mortem analysis of a few key completed projects
• An organized system for electronic storage of project files
• Complete data files for CRM upload
• Some college education or higher
• Detail oriented research skills
• Interest in carbon markets and their history
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
• Gain knowledge of carbon reduction projects
• Experience with Salesforce data entry
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
The Climate Trust is an equal opportunity employer.