Company: Resource Recycling
Closing Date: open until filled
Industry: Environment, Event Planning, Web Development
Type: Part Time
Temporary Position (July-Nov)
20 Hours Weekly July/Oct
40 Hours Weekly August/September
To provide registration services and event support to Event Manager and client projects assigned to as well as general support and administrative assistance to company operations.
Scope of Work and Responsibilities:
For Event Registration Related Work:
1. Receive/review registrations, and payment, prepare and send invoices and event invitations for Visas as required, confirm registrations.
2. Create custom reports using database and through exports to Excel.
3. Follow-up on outstanding registration fee payments.
4. Respond to inquiries from potential participants. (By email and phone.)
5. Track event workshops and add as needed.
6. Prepare event badges and lists
7. Source out and coordinate ordering registration materials and supplies: badges, ribbons, etc.
8. Provide on-site registration services (as required)
o On-site services, which would include travelling to event destination and being away for 5-7 days or more for 2 out-of-town events.
o Assist with event set up coordination, reporting, unpacking
o Conference Assistance as needed
9. Create rooming spreadsheets and email attendees needing hotel/needing to register.
10. Prepare and send email blasts and attendee newsletters.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer telephone and take messages.
• Respond to email in a timely manner.
• Prepare conference items for International Shipping as needed.
• Maintain Company Partnership Agreement Binder and coordinate as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
The basic qualification/skills required are as follows:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Experience using on-line registration systems / database management tools.
• High level organization skills.
• Attentive to details, especially as it relates to the consistency and accuracy of data input.
• Ability to handle payment processing (credit card processing, balancing payment transactions).
• Friendly, tactful and considerate in dealing with conference delegates, clients and suppliers.
• Good business written communications skills including business correspondence.
• Reliable and flexible.
• Experience with Constant Contacts, HTML, coding preferred but not required.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently.
Please email Cover Letter and Resume to:
Attn: Registration Coordinator Position