Closing Date: 9/11/2015
SCRAP is a 503(c)(3) nonprofit Creative Reuse Center. We take donations of creative materials, divert them from the waste stream and make them available to teachers, crafters, parents, artists at a low cost. The Retail Cashier will work the cash register, price donated materials, and organize store sections. The ability to provide quality customer service while working in a high energy environment is essential. 25 hours/week -- must be available on Saturdays.
Duties include, but are not limited to
● Providing excellent customer service
○ Ensure customers are greeted professionally and warmly
○ Help customers find what they are looking for in the store
● Retail cashiering
● Opening/closing store as scheduled
● Help maintain a clean and orderly shopping environment
● Work on pricing/packaging projects at register as assigned by staff
● Other duties as assigned by the Director
● Paid Personal Time Off and Vacation
● Monthly craft allowance of $25.
● Must be able to lift 50 pounds with occasional frequency
● Bending, stooping and climbing
● Standing and walking for extended periods of times
Please submit resume, letter of interest and references to email@example.com No phone calls please. Applications are due by 5pm on Friday September 11.